Effective Date: 2024-01-25
Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: We collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, address, date of birth, and health information. We may also collect information about your use of our services, such as the pages you visit, the features you use, and your preferences.
How We Use Your Information:
- Provide and improve our services: We use your information to provide you with access to our services, personalize your experience, and send you important updates.
- Send you communications: We may use your information to send you emails about new features, special offers, and other updates from NewUnow. You can manage your communication preferences at any time.
- Analyze and improve our business: We use your information to analyze the use of our services and improve our business.
Sharing Your Information:
- Service providers: We may share your information with service providers who help us operate our business, such as email service providers and data analytics companies.
- Legal requirements: We may disclose your information if required by law or to comply with a court order.
- Other disclosures: We may also disclose your information in other limited circumstances, such as to protect the safety of our users or to prevent fraud.
- Access and update your information: You have the right to access and update your personal information at any time.
- Unsubscribe from communications: You can unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time.
- Cookies and tracking technologies: You can control your cookie and tracking technology preferences through your browser settings.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no security system is perfect, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Our services are not designed for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us.